After a close friend committed suicide, I made a vow to master myself. This site serves as a log of my journey, as well as a beacon of inspiration for anyone else on "the path."
What self-mastery means to me:
- Self-actualization: Continually developing into the most authentic version of myself.
- Spiritual Enlightenment: Ascending the stages of consciousness to embody non-dual awareness.
- Daily life-long practice: Meditation, contemplation, journaling, yoga, etc.
- Unconditional love: Embodying the golden rule, regardless of circumstance.
- Holistic understanding: Researching many different subjects and connecting the dots to form an ever-changing holistic understanding of the world.
You'll find here:
- Resources and links for personal development junkies, curious minds, and spiritual seekers.
- New, threatening perspectives.
- Brutally honest (and perhaps relatable) journal entries.
- Continually changing opinions.
What you won't find here:
- Advertisements and pop-ups
- Cat videos (sorry)
More about me:
- The name's Brett Schwartz. Pleased to meet ya.
- INFJ personality type.
- While I do have a bachelor's, I decided to go full autodidact with continuing education. I take courses outside of formal academia, and I've read a hundred-something non-fiction books in the past three years. Subjects include self-help, psychology, parapsychology, biography, health/diet, spirituality, history, and many others.
- Music - listening and making it - is one of my hobbies. You can listen to some of my stuff here.